Junior Theatre presents first-rate, first-grade comedy in La Jolla
How can Junie B enjoy the holiday festivities when Tattletale May keeps ruining her glee?
See what she has in store for her during Secret Santa in the San Diego Junior Theatre premiere of “Junie B in Jingle Bells, Batman Smells!” Dec. 3-19 at La Jolla YMCA Firehouse Theatre, 7877 Herschel Ave.
Based on the Junie B. Jones books by Barbara Park and adapted for the stage by Allison Gregory, it’s rounds and rounds of laughs “that will put cheer in your holiday spirit!” according to director Becky Cherlin Baird. The cast includes 20 local students and some shows have already sold-out.
Tickets are $11-$14 at (619) 239-8355 or juniortheatre.com. Performances are 7 p.m. Fridays; 2 and 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- It’s not a holiday without a little ‘Plaid Tidings’
- La Jolla High School drama department presents ‘From Up Here’
- Handful of surprises in La Jolla Playhouse’s upcoming season
- J*Company bows to tradition in its ‘Fiddler on the Roof’
- Old Globe tackles two of Simon’s plays in tandem
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29110