John T. Reilly returns to head SeaWorld San Diego
By City News Service
John T. Reilly was named president of SeaWorld San Diego on Tuesday.
Returning from a three-year stint as the head of Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Reilly replaces Andrew Fichthorn, who retired last week.
Reilly, who began his career at Busch Gardens in the historic Virginia city and graduated from the nearby College of William & Mary, was previously the vice-president of culinary operations at SeaWorld San Diego from 2001-05.
“John brings tremendous experience, leadership and analytical skills to this critical role,” said Jim Atchison, president and CEO of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “He has proven himself in every position he’s held in this company, both at the corporate and park levels.”
SeaWorld San Diego and Busch Gardens are among 10 parks across the country operated by the firm.
- TSA installing new body scanning technology at San Diego airport
- Registrar seeks election poll workers
- Longtime owner has been around horses since he was 10
- Hundreds turn out for I-5 town hall forum in Solana Beach
- Sunday morning quake rattles eastern part of county
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29100