Community Foundation event a salute to supporters
The La Jolla Community Foundation hosted a cocktail party on Nov. 18 at the Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla to thank its patrons for their support. Board members Scott Peters, Matthew Peterson, Susan McClellan, Buzz Wooley, Phyllis Pfeiffer, Andy Nelson, Rochelle Bold, George Hauer and Matthew Browar were on hand to promote the Foundation’s mission of “enhancing the aesthetic character of the community … by creating and improving inviting public spaces.” To learn more, visit lajollacommunityfoundation.org.
- La Jolla upsets Bishop’s in Draper Street water polo rivalry
- Corky’s Corner: Getting to the roots of the shortboard
- Memorial services set for Peter Niiler, world authority on ocean circulation
- Campaign launched for La Jolla holiday lights
- Kim MacConnel exhibits four decades of work at MCASD
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=29087