Students celebrate during UCSD International Week
International Week sctivities included speakers, a parade and student festival. The fun wraps up Friday at lunchtime with traditional demonstrations of an Argentine tango, Cuban salsa and Hawaiian dance followed by an International Café lunch.
- UCSD marks International Week
- UCSD launches new guided tour
- Autopsy shows woman found in burning La Jolla car was slain
- La Jolla Hillel revisions aren’t enough for neighbors
- Towering crane at fisheries construction site bothers neighbors
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6525