There’s more than meets the eye in the plants outside that include a mix of rosemary, lavender, bay Laurel – which are used in the food served at the restaurant — and an arbequina olive tree that has yet to bear fruit. The staff, under the watchful eye of co-worker Mandy Officer — who just happens to be studying horticulture — takes care of the plants as well as some specially placed gardens at homes around La Jolla that also provide herbs for the restaurant.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: Aroma Cafe
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: San Diego Optical Co.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Kudos for polishing our Jewel: Tommy Bahama
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: The Athenaeum
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6331