La Jolla immunologist Ley honored
Her received the honor in recognition of his endeavors in vascular immunology, a scientific discipline that he helped to pioneer that looks at novel immune-based approaches to combating heart disease.
The honor is a lifetime achievement award presented by the European Society for Microcirculation. He is only the 17th recipient of the biennial award worldwide.
Ley heads the La Jolla Institute’s Division of Inflammation Biology.
- Newcomers to Bird Rock Elementary mingle
- Scripps professor receives NIH Director's Pioneer Award
- Workshop details options for I-5 widening
- La Jolla residents noticing more night helicopter flights
- Oven fire damages Pacific Beach apartment building
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6335