La Jolla High celebrates homecoming with parade, alumni reception
La Jolla High students elected Onezia Berotte as homecoming queen and Fred Martey their king.
Other members of the court, recognized during festivities on Friday were Freshman Prince Will Salvato and Princess Cienna Misfield; Sophomore Prince Cezar Lopez and Princess Bianca Cotero, and Junior Prince Mattson Smith and Princess Anna Moyer.
Prior to the game against Madison, the Viking alumni association held the annual Alumni Homecoming Reception at campus Library and Media Center. Later, the classes of 1950, 1960, 1970, and 1990, which held reunions this past year, joined in on the homecoming parade. The Grand Marshal was Marvin VanArtsdalen, president of the Alumni Association and member of the class of 1962.
- Torrey Pines Elementary School brings the Renaissance to life on Sunday
- Bird Rock artist helps Muirlands students make mosaics
- UCSD hosts four polling places
- La Jolla resident donates historic map to UCSD
- Parents help Bird Rock teachers prepare
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6346