aTyr gets equity financing deal
Torrey Pines Mesa-based aTyr Pharma, recently secured $23 million Series C equity financing led by Domain Associates. Domain joins existing venture investors Alta Partners, Cardinal Partners and Polaris Ventures, who also participated in the financing.
Proceeds will be used to accelerate the development of aTyr’s preclinical pipeline and advance physiocrine drug candidates into clinical trials. Physiocrines are a class of endogenous human proteins that function as extracellular signaling molecules in a variety of physiologic settings. They have the potential to address a wide range of diseases, including blood, immune, and metabolism disorders.
- Genworth Financial acquiring Altegris
- Best of La Jolla 2010 winners announced
- Voting wraps up Sept. 7 for 'Best of La Jolla'
- Cast your votes now for Best of La Jolla
- La Jolla Bronco All-Stars played in the 'Zone'
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6308