Art-lovers make gallery wine walk a fun, fall event
Though turnout for the annual La Jolla Gallery Wine, Walk & Taste party was light on Nov. 11, guests nonetheless enjoyed nibbles from 18 village eateries, viewed the work at 15 galleries and sampled 30 “winsome wines,” according to organizers. The night air was mild. It was a marvelous night for an art walk. The La Jolla Business Improvement District sponsored the event.
- Colosseum Arts opening to benefit Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Kim MacConnel exhibits four decades of work at MCASD
- Gallery to host event exploring Sudanese culture
- Artist donates painting to UCSD preschool center
- Art reception hails new show
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6294