Are you game for Trattoria Acqua’s fall food fest?
Week two of Trattoria Acqua’s “Festival of Game” features duck, boar, rabbit and venison prepared as described by Acqua’s Michael McGeath:
Wild Boar, $18: House-made “Buckwheat” pappardelle pasta with Texan wild boar ragu, shaved Pecorino Romano cheese.
Sonoma Rabbit, $20: Served over soft polenta with honey-musard and Anjou pear glaze.
Peking Duck, $19: Mapleleaf Farms duck “meatloaf” over Kabocha squash puree with duck au jus and onion rings.
New Zealand Venison, $24: Venison loin over jalapeno-currant-sweet potato cakes with persimmon glaze.
The restaurant with ocean views is at 1298 Prospect Street. (858) 454-0709.
- Foodies get a taste of California at The Lodge’s annual festival
- Tickets now on sale for Celebrate the Craft
- Chefs and foodies come together to ‘Celebrate the Craft’
- Restaurant Week will feature the area’s best
- Celebrate the Craft features regional ingredients
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6274