Wine-tasting event nets funds for La Jolla High
Some 300 guests helped to make the sixth annual Vikings, Vines and Vintners benefit for La Jolla High School a big success. Guests mingled and sampled different wines from various wineries at the La Jolla Country Club on Nov. 6. A live auction of fine wines also took place with representatives from wineries as local as Temecula and as far away as Arizona coming in for the event. Belgian chocolate was provided by Chocolats Meurens of New York. Wine Time and Beaumont’s sponsored the evening.
- Innovation Night at the Playhouse draws a crowd
- Church welcomes fall with Oktoberfest
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
- Colbie Caillat rocks out for juvenile diabetes cure
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5941