Transient arrested and charged with burglary on Coast Walk
A 33-year-old man identified as Caleb Matthew Miller, a transient, was arrested by police and charged with burglary in a residence in the 1500 block of Coast Walk at 11:44 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 6, said Gary Hassen, San Diego Police Department spokesman.
“The house was under construction and an alarm went off and we (police) responded and found someone inside and arrested him and took him into custody,” said Hassen.
No other details were available.
— Dave Schwab
- La Jolla home burglary suspect pleads guilty
- La Jolla crime report: Oct. 2-8
- Man accused of sexual assault and burglary in La Jolla pleads not guilty
- Takeda employees participate in charity walk against cancer
- La Jollan on ‘Best Lawyer’ list
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5909