La Jolla Lower Hermosa house offers a taste of Europe
This custom residence in La Jolla’s Lower Hermosa provides casual elegance just blocks from the sea. Built in 2006, the European-styled showpiece has six bedrooms, 4.5 baths, an office, bonus/media room, detached recreation room, and an ocean/sunset view roof-top deck.
Elegant appointments such as rich espresso stained hardwood floors, exposed beam ceilings, unique stonework, cabinetry and leaded glass details. The gourmet kitchen beckons your “inner chef” with its Viking range, oversized island and stone countertops. A private, lush yard with a tranquil fountain, several balconies and a covered loggia provide for entertaining and year-round al fresco dining.
Jeannie Gleeson • Prudential California Realty • firstname.lastname@example.org • (858) 551-3373
- Mount Soledad masterpiece offers spacious living
- Settle on sweeping Shores scenes
- Enjoy life on La Jolla’s ‘Street of Dreams’
- Recently renovated ‘Rosecliff Cottage’ offers best of La Jolla
- Elegance and tradition with ocean view and city lights
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5728