Coldwell Banker agents attend Success Summit
Agents from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in La Jolla recently attended the Tom Ferry Success Summit and learned how new technology trends are impacting their business. This knowledge helps the agents market “outside the box,” which leads to successful transactions for their clients.
The agents who attended the seminar included Irene Chandler, Carol Uribe, Melanie Aalbers, Michelle Serafini, Niloo Monshizadeh, Meg Lebastchi, Laurie Rogers, Cheryl McGrory, Patricia Denning, Laleh Hedayat, Charlotte Weber, June Kubli, Gil Kahele, and Rossana Pestana.
Branch manager Jeff Nunn, who also attended, said his group’s participation indicated their strong commitment to their clients’real estate needs.
- La Jolla’s Susana Corrigan team earned top honors
- La Jolla building permit applications between Oct. 1 and 15
- La Jolla homes sold Oct. 2-8
- Enjoy life on La Jolla’s ‘Street of Dreams’
- Historic La Jolla buildings may have a new home
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5090