La Jollan named to Habitat board
Kitrosser, a CPA with offices in La Jolla, brings a diverse background in philanthropy, business and nonprofits and Rosenberger, who works in Sorrento Valley provides 22 years of experience in the construction industry and nonprofits. Both individuals will help SDHFH build simple, decent and affordable homes for ownership by local families in need.
Kitrosser currently owns a CPA practice that specializes in elder care, where she works with older adults as a private fiduciary and advisor in all areas of accounting and bookkeeping. She resides in Pacific Beach.
- A closer look at officials' salaries
- SDG&E reminds customers to call 811 before digging
- Volunteers needed for Adopt-A-Beach program
- Scripps Health starts work on proton therapy center
- Texas native, former jockey named 2010 Miss Cougar Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5714