Genworth Financial acquiring AltegrisLa Jolla-based Altegris Investments is being acquired by Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW), according to a recent press release.
Under the terms of the agreement, Genworth will pay approximately $35 million at closing, with additional performance-based payments.
Genworth Financial Wealth Management (GFWM) and Altegris combined will have approximately $23 billion in assets under management, the release stated.
“As a specialist with deep roots in designing and delivering alternative investment products, we are excited to introduce our capability and expertise to a broader group of financial advisors through GFWM,” said Jon Sundt, president and CEO of Altegris. Bringing a proven suite of alternative investment products as well as distribution
- Best of La Jolla 2010 winners announced
- Voting wraps up Sept. 7 for 'Best of La Jolla'
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
- La Jolla lifeguard tower projects moving toward contracts
- Decision looms on BigBelly purchase
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5711