La Jolla gets into Halloween
Students and their parents and siblings got in on Halloween fun on Oct. 29 at all three of La Jolla’s public elementary schools.
Bird Rock held their annual parade; Torrey Pines had a morning Pumpkin Run hosted by the TPES Running Club and a fifth-grade carnival, and La Jolla Elementary also had an after-school parade.
- Bird Rock fifth graders get reporting tips from La Jolla Light editor
- La Jolla Elementary School students go for fun
- La Jolla school cluster gains momentum; real power may be elusive
- La Jolla Farmers Market celebrates 12th anniversary
- La Jolla Elementary continues tradition started on 9/11
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5277