Kudos: La Jolla Galleria
Kudos go out to La Jolla Galleria at the corner of Pearl Street and Fay Avenue for the five colorful, tidy outdoor xeriscape planters lining the Fay Aveue side of Bruegger’s Bagels, 905 Pearl St. Patrick Day of CB Richard Ellis, the management company for the center owner Russo Properties Ltd., said the drought-tolerant plant mixture contains agave, feathergrass, jade and blue finger. Other tenants are Starbucks, Radio Shack, Froglander’S, Fugus Sushi & Wok and a Haircut Store.
This weekly column gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: San Diego Optical Co.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- Blown fuse to blame for streetlight outage in La Jolla
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5299