Award salutes work on schizophrenia
Ming T. Tsuang, MD, PhD, DSc, Behavioral Genomics Endowed Chair and Distinguished Professor of Psychiatry at UCSD School of Medicine, and director of its Center for Behavioral Genomics, has been awarded the Lieber Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Schizophrenia Research by NARSAD.
The Lieber Prize is given annually to recognize and award extraordinary leadership in schizophrenia research. The award recognizes Tsuang’s many accomplishments in brain and behavior research, including identifying underlying causes of mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
- RESEARCH REPORT: Role of ‘friendship paradox’ possible in epidemics
- National liver expert joins UCSD
- Surfboard Science: UCSD students develop data on the speed of surfing
- Frank Garland, UCSD professor known for studying vitamin D-cancer link, dies
- UCSD professor appointed to state tobacco oversight committee
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=5021