Bristol Farms purchase not expected to affect La Jolla store
The seller was the parent company, Supervalue Inc. (NYSE:SVU).
The La Jolla area store is one of 13 Bristol Farms stores and one Lazy Acres store in California. The stores will continue to operate under the Bristol Farms and Lazy Acres names with the existing local management team and employees.
In a press release, Kevin Davis, Bristol Farms’ long time president and CEO, said, “We look forward to returning to local and independent ownership with the opportunity to reinforce our commitment to our local vendors, to support sustainable organic and natural products, and to provide the finest quality foods and the extraordinary service our customers have grown to expect from us over the past 25 years.” Endeavour Capital is a private investment firm formed in 1991 with offices in Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle, with a focus on food manufacturing, distribution and grocery retail.
- Divers pulled from water off La Jolla
- La Jolla Farmers Market celebrates 12th anniversary
- City panel OKs master plan for La Jolla’s Scripps Park
- Revised plan for La Jolla Hillel project to be aired Oct. 27
- La Jolla Christmas Parade registration opens; lifeguards set as grand marshals
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4958