Elementary schools kick off La Jolla’s Halloween fun
Bird Rock Elementary School as well as Torrey Pines and La Jolla schools marked Halloween with after-school festivities on Friday.
Tonight the fun continues as Bird Rock families hit the streets for trick or treating. Michelle Fulks, who heads up the community councils Neighborhood Watch Program urges homeowners to turn all their outside lights off after 8 p.m. for an hour to clue people in that it’s time to go home.
Meanwhile, San Diego police will have an increased presence in the community to cut down on mischief.
- Crews at work clearing brush in La Jolla
- La Jolla parks and beaches group opts to become nonprofit
- UCSD Chancellor’s Medal going to longtime university supporters
- La Jolla Farmers Market celebrates 12th anniversary
- La Jolla native calls Medal of Valor ‘crowning moment’ to lifeguard career
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4936