Woman found dead in burning car on UCSD campus
An autopsy was scheduled for Saturday on the body of a woman found in a burning vehicle in a parking at the UCSD, a police lieutenant said.
Several people made a 911 call about 9:20 p.m. Friday to report a burning vehicle in the east commuter lot on campus in the 3600 block of Voigt Drive, said San Diego police Lt. Kevin Rooney.
Firefighters put out the fire and after examining the interior of the vehicle, found the body of the woman inside, Rooney said.
Anyone with any information about the dead woman or the burning vehicle was asked to call the SDPD’s homicide unit at (619) 531-2293.
- Preuss School UCSD named Blue Ribbon School
- UCSD professor sees mural as statement on La Jolla's vitality
- Norman to head Supercomputer Center
- Scipps Institution scientists honored
- Attempted kidnapping reported in La Jolla near UCSD
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4944