Sanford-Burnham announces new trustees
They are Roberta and Malin Burnham, longtime supporters of the institute, named honorary trustees; Pauline Foster, president of Foster Investments, and Nico Nierenberg, founder of Actuate Software Corp. He previously served as board chair.
Current board chair Greg Lucier praised the Burnhams, saying, “Roberta and Malin Burnham have been our strongest supporters for nearly 30 years and are most deserving of this honor. They embody the true spirit of philanthropy, and we are grateful for their many contributions to this extraordinary Institute.”
Roberta and Malin join existing honorary trustees Joe Lewis, Conrad Prebys and T. Denny Sanford.
- Sanford-Burnham announces new trustees
- UCSD team identified 'over-triage' as area for health care cost savings potential
- Officials urge residents to get whooping cough vaccinations
- Author celebrates recovery with bike ride from La Jolla to Encinitas
- Scripps glaciologist wins Muse Prize
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4624