New au pair program launched in La Jolla
Recently designated by the U.S. Department of State to administer an au pair program, TIAPE places carefully screened au pairs between the ages of 18 and 26 from foreign countries with qualified host families in California, Oregon and Washington. Au pairs from the U.S. can also be placed with host families abroad. The local coordinators provide continuous support to both au pairs and host families in their areas and help them maximize their program experience.
- County now taking appointments for same-sex couples to wed
- Funeral services pending for two Cathedral Catholic grads
- Workshop details options for I-5 widening
- State controller orders cities, counties to provide salary data for website
- 3.8 quake hit south of Mexicali Sunday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4591