La Jolla dentist Anthony Scoma buying back Halloween candy
Dr. Anthony J. Scoma, a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and father to three of his own little candy monsters will hold a Halloween Candy Buy-Back Program at his new La Jolla office.
For every pound of candy brought in his pediatric dentistry practice, at 875 Prospect St., Suite 202, Scoma will pay $1 and will donate the candy to the troops overseas.
For more information Scoma or his buy-back program, call (858) 551-9700 or visit www.scomapediatricdentistry.com.
- La Jolla’s Comedy Store getting a facelift
- Challenged Athletes Foundation events heading for La Jolla
- Wet weather didn’t dampen spirits at Splash Bash
- Roundabout reasoning revisited
- Sewer main replacement project continues
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4569