Bishop’s students making marks
College Board named 170 Bishop’s Upper School students AP Scholars based on scores on the college-level exams taken in May 2010.
The top designation of National Advanced Placement Scholar was granted to 15 Bishop’s graduates of the Class of 2010 and five members of the Class of 2011. Bishop’s National Advanced Placement Scholars are Class of 2010: Natalie Alvarez, Kathleen Bohanon, Christopher Boutelle, Katherine Cheng, Rebecca Chien, Tyler Christensen, Eric East, Joy-Marie Hermes, Allison Koo, Eric Liu, Marissa Pettit, Anna Prouty, Aaron Schild, Craig Sexauer and Michelle Wu. Those in the Class of 2011 recognized are Nicole Blansett, Stephen Chen, David Cohn III, Kyle Gantz and Sara Huang.
- Torrey Pines kindergarten families gather at La Jolla park
- La Jolla kindergarteners, families gathering on Sunday
- UCSD honored for community service
- SDSU president announces plans to retire
- UCSD among 'coolest' green schools
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4622