La Jolla volleyball squad to ‘Dig for the Cure’ on Nov.4
The game will be played at La Jolla High School against Grossmont High School at 6 p.m. immediately following the JV game in La Jolla’s Big Gym.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the local affiliate of a major breast cancer foundation.
Funds will be raised that night by asking for a modest admission donation, as well as selling event T-shirts and commemorative mini balls. There will also be a bake sale and snack bar.
- Bishop’s volleyball prevails over Cathedral Catholic
- La Jolla field hockey enjoying success
- Bishop’s field hockey team tops Mt. Carmel
- La Jolla High freshman team wins again
- La Jollans named to All-American team
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4368