La Jolla Farmers Market celebrates 12th anniversary
By Dave Schwab
La Jolla Open Aire Market is celebrating its 12th anniversary on Halloween.
The weekly market begun as a fundraiser for La Jolla Elementary School is held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Sunday at the corner of Girard Avenue and Genter Street on the upper playground of La Jolla Elementary School, 1111 Marine St.
On the 31st, The Corvelle’s will perform. More information can be found on them at: http://www.myspace.com/corvelles.
There will be lots of free fun spook-tacular activities for children including a Mad Hatter, pumpkin decorating, a cupcake walk, a fishing booth, a pumpkin bean bag toss and a guess the weight pumpkin.
Children are welcome to come in costume and photographs can be taken by Studio M Photography for a fee.
- City panel OKs master plan for La Jolla’s Scripps Park
- Revised plan for La Jolla Hillel project to be aired Oct. 27
- La Jolla Christmas Parade registration opens; lifeguards set as grand marshals
- Campaign launched for La Jolla holiday lights
- Organizer says second art and wine festival was an improvement
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4503