Chargers make two roster moves
The San Diego Chargers added wide receiver Seyi Ajirotutu to the active roster and place linebacker Kion Wilson to Reserve-Injured due to an ankle injury. Wilson injured his ankle in Friday’s practice and becomes the fifth linebacker on the Chargers’ Reserve-Injured list.
Ajirotutu is a 6-3, 211-pound rookie from Fresno State who spent the first six weeks of the season on the team’s practice squad. He caught seven passes for 145 yards in the preseason.
— Source: San Diego Chargers
- San Diego blackout lifted for Chargers-Patriots game
- Chargers sign kicker as Kaeding recovers from groin injury
- Merriman placed on reserve-injured list
- Chargers add receiver to active list
- Chargers adjust roster, sign fourth long snapper
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4363