Fall fest draws a crowd to La Jolla Shores
About 200 people, many of them children in costumes, turned out Sunday for the third annual Fall Fest sponsored by La Jolla Shores merchants.
“It was a gorgeous day, a big success for the most part and everyone enjoyed themselves,” said Noelle Wojdowski, event chair and vice president the La Jolla Shores Merchants Association. “A lot of people told me this was their third year attending in a row and that they would be back next year.”
La Jolla Shores Fall Fest was started two years ago primarily as a fun idea to promote the community and earn a few dollars to benefit local causes.
- Riders cross La Jolla Shores finish line after 620-mile Million Dollar Challenge
- Planned SIO research building worries neighbors
- La Jolla Shores Fall Fest taking shape
- Couple’s online food game wins White House approval
- Green expo coming to the Cove
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4531