La Jolla’s All Hallows preparing for Nov. 5 golf tourney
The annual All Hallows Academy Golf Tournament will be held Nov. 5, at the Riverwalk Golf Club in Mission Valley, with a shotgun start at 12:30 p.m.
The event is co-chaired this year by La Jollans Scott and Stefanie Bedingfield and Mark and Charlotte Riley.
“A highlight of this year’s event is a raffle for a cellar full of wine,” said Scott Bedingfield. “Academy families are donating the best bottles from their collections and all will have a 91 point+ rating. You will be well stocked for a while,” he said.
The cost of $175 per golfer includes a box lunch, golf cart, beverages, snacks, and dinner at 5:45 p.m. Tickets to the dinner only can also be purchased for $50.
To register, purchase raffle or dinner tickets, contact Stefanie Bedingfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about All Hallows, go to www.allhallowsacademy.com or call the school to schedule a tour, (858) 459-6074.
- Planning group rejects Bishop's School request for variance on library height
- Surfboard Science: UCSD students develop data on the speed of surfing
- Girls get a kick out of Bishop's trio's soccer camp
- San Diego Unified students make gains on standardized tests
- UCSD makes three 'best colleges' lists
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4410