Church helps baseball club raise funds
The San Diego Heat Baseball Club sends its thanks to La Jolla United Methodist Church for allowing the San Diego Heat boys to put a fundraiser together at their facility. The boys had a car wash on Oct. 16 and thanks to the church are much closer to our goal of playing in local tournaments, said Pamela Watson, whose son Hunter plays on the team.
- La Jolla girls on Nomads division-leading U-16 team
- Tennis players hit the beach in La Jolla
- Browne crowned double champ at Coastwise
- Beach tennis comes to La Jolla Shores
- WindanSea Surf Club hosts Father Joe's Kids at La Jolla Shores
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4293