Local artists join digital show at church
Two La Jolla artists, Renata Spiazzi and Michael Sussna, each had three works accepted in the digital art show, “Creation Continues,” at St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, 3502 Clairemont Drive. The show is open for viewing from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 23 and 30, and Nov. 6.
Artist Ron Balanger of University City received an honorable mention award in the show for his digital photograph, “La Jolla Sunset No. 2.” For more information, visit the St. Mark’s website.
- La Jolla Art Association hosts fall events
- Mingei hosts retrospective of Zandra Rhodes’ textiles, designs
- Timothy Horn brings inventive art to Lux
- Artists work with Alzheimer’s patients
- Group grants funds for arts project
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4007