Innovation Night at the Playhouse draws a crowd
A networking event for San Diego’s biotech and high-tech industries, this year’s “Innovation Night” at the La Jolla Playhouse centered around the musical production of “Limelight: The Story of Charlie Chaplain.” Guests at the Oct. 6 party were also treated to cocktails and gourmet fare while raising money for play development and educational programs at the Playhouse.
- Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
- Colbie Caillat rocks out for juvenile diabetes cure
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=4045