Best of La Jolla 2010 winners announced
Thanks to those of you who voted for your favorite businesses, restaurants and people in the La Jolla Light’s 12th Best of Readers Poll. Our readers weren’t shy about voting for the best of the best in the La Jolla. You’ll find some of the same names listed as in past years as well as an array of the newest places on the La Jolla scene, and some who took honors in more than one category. Congratulations to all of the winners and the second- and thirdplace finishers — and thanks to all our readers who took the time to vote.
As you wander through the list, remember the merchants, restaurateurs, hoteliers and professionals listed here are what make the Jewel a great place to live, work and visit. Support them by shopping and dining and frequenting their establishments.
— Kathy Day
- Voting wraps up Sept. 7 for 'Best of La Jolla'
- La Jolla Elementary parents join the fun on Family Math Days
- La Jolla business district advisers object to cost of merchant survey
- La Jolla’s village business owners mixed on impact of art, wine fest
- La Jolla unit covers Pacific Beach vehicle fire
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3956