OPINION: Roundabout signs need a change
After I got a ticket for taking my turn on a roundabout, the policeman explained to me that the through traffic on La Jolla Boulevard has the right away if they are in the roundabout. Those on the side streets need to wait till there is a break. In other words, cars on La Jolla Boulevard do not need to yield to or take turns with those on the side streets. This makes no sense to me — the signs should be changed if those are the rules.
- OPINION: Gifts a big plus for UCSD’s future
- OPINION: What’s news — what’s not
- OPINION: Lack of information is frustrating
- Appeals court reduces 'Bird Rock Bandit' Cravens' conviction
- Bird Rock block remains dark
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3865