OPINION: Cyclists use roundabouts, too
The article on roundabouts made no mention of cyclists. My experience of riding through has been mostly positive as the most drivers tend to slow down before entering the intersection: however, there are some drivers who speed up to pass me as I am entering the roundabout even though I have signaled my intensions to move into the lane. It is necessary for cyclists to move into the traffic lane because there is no bike lane in the roundabout. As more cyclists are riding on La Jolla Boulevard, it is important for drivers to be aware of cyclists.
- OPINION: Be ‘insurance assured’ as wildfire season approaches
- OPINION: Thanks for controversy coverage
- OPINION: ‘Bees’ draw more interest than La Jolla cityhood talk
- OPINION: Bird Rock crash serves as a wake-up call to residents
- OPINION: La Jolla resident says 30-foot building limit under attack
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3863