Kudo for polishing our Jewel: Martha Smith Fine Linens
Sometimes it’s the small touches that make us want to thank our merchants like Michele Babcock of Martha Smith Fine Linens. The ficus trees outside her shop at 7717 Fay Ave. set off her entry and make the Village a friendlier place.
This weekly column gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- Lightner's list waylaid by tax measure
- Small fire breaks out in Juice Kaboose
- Volleyball coach accused of sexual assault pleads not guilty
- Agents interrupt smuggling operations off La Jolla, Point Loma
- UCSD's Vinetz to head malaria study
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3673