Supervisors agree to allow online comments on agenda items
San Diego County residents will soon be able to submit online comments on matters before the Board of Supervisors.
The board voted unanimously Tuesday to enable the “eComment” feature on its website.
The comment period will open when the Board of Supervisors agenda is posted and close before the meeting starts, and all the comments will be made public.
“We owe the public multiple opportunities to comment on agenda items,” said Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Pam Slater-Price. “Sometimes it isdifficult to set aside time during work hours to address the board in person.”
- San Diego officials' salaries revealed
- NCTD gets $1.53M grant for security systems
- Cruise passenger removed from ship at Point Loma
- Former San Diegan accused of being part of Somali terrorist group
- Council postpones hearing on sales-tax measure
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3715