Robbery attempt thwarted by La Jolla salon owner, employeeBy City News Service
A woman with an air rifle tried to rob a La Jolla nail salon, but she was tackled by the owner and an employee, police said.
The woman tried to rob Dan’s Nail Spa at 8000 Girard Ave. and several customers about 4:30 p.m. Saturday, San Diego police Officer David Stafford
As the woman tried to leave, the owner and an employee tackled her, and some witnesses helped hold her for police, Stafford said.
Air rifles shoot BBs or pellets propelled by compressed carbon dioxide or compressed air.
- La Jolla crime report: Oct. 2-8
- La Jolla crime report for Sept. 11-18
- Woman throws coffee in would-be robber’s face
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 30-Sept. 3
- La Jolla electronics store robbed, vandalized
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3581