Tables set for historical society’s stylish progressive dinner
The La Jolla Historical Society hosted its annual fundraiser, “Feasting on History,” Oct. 2 with guests traveling to different homes for different courses. The event will benefit the society’s upcoming programs and projects.
- Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3480