Visit Green Day Festival happening this Sunday in La JollaScripps Park is going green on Sunday as “A Green Day Festival” runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the park at La Jolla Cove, 1142 Coast Blvd. Admission is free.
The day’s activities include demonstrations, exhibits, music, an eco parade, children’s activities and “All Green Electronic Recycling” with an e-waste drop-off at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St.
The festival is a multi-city campaign dedicated to connecting people to resources and information for a greener planet, life with a focus on the dawning era of creativity, and innovation in green technology — also known as clean technology.
- Blown fuse to blame for streetlight outage in La Jolla
- Paragliders crash at Torrey Pines, one injured
- La Jolla native joins Teach For America
- Cast your votes now for Best of La Jolla
- La Jolla Bronco All-Stars played in the 'Zone'
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3426