Thunderstorms expected in parts of the county Thursday, FridayBy City News Service
Thunderstorms will rattle parts of San Diego County later Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
The agency issued a hazardous weather outlook report early today, stating that the isolated thunderstorms also may bring heavy rain, strong winds and hail to the region.
Patchy morning fog brought moisture to the coastal and inland valleys this morning. Visibility was less than a quarter of a mile at times, according to the Weather Service.
The agency said the unstable weather would continue through Wednesday, with more thunderstorms likely on Friday.
- Saturday was coolest Aug. 28 on record
- Cooler temperatures expected today
- Heat wave expected to hit region Friday
- Triple-digit temps forecast
- Excessive heat watch issued for Tuesday and Wednesday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3350