Scripps tapped for being family-friendlyWorking Mother magazine has named Scripps Health to its 2010 list of America’s 100 Best Companies for its family-friendly policies, which include diverse benefits and work/life balance. The selection will be published in the upcoming October issue of Working Mother. Scripps has been included on the Working Mother list for six consecutive years.
Working Mother cited Scripps for establishing a work environment that is attractive to all women, particularly working mothers, with policies such as job sharing, child care, telecommuting and flextime. Scripps allows its female work force — 78 percent of the employee population — to adjust job responsibilities as family needs change.
SOURCE: Press release
- UCSD receives grant to establish energy innovation challenge
- RESEARCH REPORT: Anti-gravity treadmill in tests for knee rehab
- La Jollan assisting with quake repairs in Chile
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography team's project assisting with Gulf monitoring
- UCSD's Vinetz to head malaria study
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3376