La Jolla students light up the night
At sunset on Oct. 9, the La Jolla High School Interact Club & members of Bird Rock Artist Guild, created a temporary labyrinth walking path at Law Street Beach. Families and friends came to experience this ancient spiral designed walking path and temporary art experience lit by luminaria candles at night. Located in the center of the labyrinth was a no-obligation donation “jar of giving” to collect for Interact’s fall project — building two homes in Mexico for families that have no home. Interact Club is sponsored by and guided by La Jolla Rotary Club.
- LJ Shores underwater photo contest takes off
- La Jolla’s ‘Gem of the Week’: Top it off!
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- Riford to host garden tour
- Summer internships hold life lessons
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3149