One injured in Monday collision
“The accident happened on the 9700 block of N. Torrey Pines Road at 8:58 a.m. near Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa and Salk Institute Road,” said Gary Hassen, San Diego Police Department spokesman. “One of the vehicles was smoking and the fire department was en route.”
Hassen said a 28-year-old male in one of the vehicles had complained of pain after his air bag deployed during the accident.
No other information was available.
— Light staff
- Volunteers needed for Adopt-A-Beach program
- Scripps Health starts work on proton therapy center
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
- La Jolla lifeguard tower projects moving toward contracts
- Decision looms on BigBelly purchase
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3397