Lightner puts newsletter onlineFirst District Councilwoman Sherri Lightner has a new e-newsletter online called “The Spotlight.”
The e-newsletter’s first edition has stories on a Rancho Penasquitos fire preparedness meeting, a new Carmel Valley prescription drug drop box, an Oct. 21 workshop on the new proposed La Jolla Village Business Improvement District (BID) and pedestrian safety improvements in University City.
For more information visit www.sandiego.gov/cd1.
- Collision accents safety issues on Torrey Pines Road
- La Jollans gather to celebrate 75th anniversary of Post Office
- La Jolla councilwoman hosting forum on city deficit solutions
- Lightner's list waylaid by tax measure
- Bird Rock block remains dark
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3163