Less than a week left to register to vote in Nov. 2 election
San Diego County residents have less than a week to register to vote in the Nov. 2 general election, Registrar of Voters Deborah Seiler said Tuesday.
Registration forms must be postmarked or delivered to the Registrar of Voters no later than 8 p.m. on Oct. 18.
The forms are available at the Registrar of Voters office in Kearny Mesa, post offices, public libraries, Department of Motor Vehicle locations and
online at www.sdvote.com.
An application for a mail-in ballot must be received by the Registrar by Oct. 26.
- Registrar seeks election poll workers
- Judge will hear Prop. D arguments Friday
- Tax activist sues to block sales tax proposition
- Council agrees to ballot measure linking tax to reforms
- Council postpones hearing on sales-tax measure
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3182