City department heads to discuss potential cuts in town hall meetings
Participants will include Chief Operating Officer Jay Goldstone, Police Chief William Lansdowne, Fire Chief Javier Mainar, Library Director Deborah Barrow, Park & Recreation Director Stacey LoMedico, Deputy Chief Operating Officer of Public Works Dave Jarrell and Chief Financial Officer Mary Lewis.
All department heads have been asked to propose significant cuts for their departments as the city looks to close a budget gap estimated at approximately $72 million.
For more information, contact the Office of the Mayor at (619) 236-6330 or go to www.sandiego.gov.
- Two pandas born at San Diego Zoo will be sent to China
- City wins $21.2M in tax revenues from online travel companies
- Council agrees to ballot measure linking tax to reforms
- District declines to make personnel cuts; budget balance threatened
- Meetings set on I-5 widening proposal
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3188