Takeda employees participate in charity walk against cancer
Science Center Drive was filled with pink on Oct. 7 as Takeda San Diego employees wore pink T-shirts and adorned their canine companions with matching bandanas in the company’s annual charity walk against cancer. Some 100 Takeda San Diego employees led local pharmaceutical industry workers and in a walk to raise funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, San Diego. The walk complements Takeda’s research efforts to cure cancer in partnership with Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Co.
- Promote La Jolla dealing with the details
- Reasons for explosion of green slime along coast unclear
- ‘Postmark La Jolla’ marks 75 years of deliveries
- Sea Grants awarded to four local researchers
- La Jolla kindergartners, parents getting head start on making friends
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2955